BASICS OF ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE
This course provides an understanding of managing and controlling the accounts receivable function within an organization. Accounts receivable refers to the amounts owed to a company by its customers for goods or services provided on credit.
Duration : 2 Saturdays
Fee : $400
- Understand the role of accounts receivable in the financial management of an organization.
- Effectively record and track accounts receivable transactions.
- Develop and implement credit policies and procedures.
- Implement effective collection strategies and techniques.
- Identify and manage delinquent accounts.
- Utilize technology and software for efficient accounts receivable management.
- Apply best practices to improve cash flow and reduce bad debt.