FILING TAXES IN CANADA
Paying taxes is a fundamental part of being a responsible citizen, as well as an obligation. There’s no doubt—taxes can be complex. This course will provide you with the resources you need to better understand Canada’s tax system so that you know how to benefit from it.
Duration : 1.5 – 2 hours
Fee : FREE
- What is income tax?
- What does income tax pay for?
- Who has to pay income tax?
- Benefits of filing a tax return.
- How are taxes calculated?
- Deductions you may claim.
- Tax credits you may claim
- Where to find help with your tax return?
- How to file your own tax return?
- What documents you need to file ?