FOODSAFE level 1 TRAINING
FOODSAFE Level 1 is for food service establishment operators and front line food service workers such as cooks, servers, bussers, dishwashers, and deli workers. Topics include foodborne illness, receiving and storing food, preparing food, serving food, cleaning and sanitizing.
This course educates and certifies you to handle food safely in a commercial setting.
Duration : 1 day / 7 hours
Fee : $80 (Inclusive of all taxes)
- Food-borne illness and causes
- Food safety plans and HACCP
- Food handler Health and hygiene
- Receiving & storing food safely
- Preparing food safely
- Cleaning, sanitizing & pest control
- Premises requirements